I believe that an investor pitch presentation is one of the most challenging forms of human communication.
There is a huge chasm between the speaker and the recipient.
The entrepreneur doesn’t understand what the investor wants to hear and the investor, while much more experienced in these conversations, probably can’t figure out what the heck this particular entrepreneur is trying to tell him.
In this episode we shine a light on this problem with successful serial entrepreneur, former corporate venture capitalist and current angel investor Roger London.
Roger explains in detail:
- How to land a meeting with an angel investor
- What that meeting will look like
- What investors want to hear in a pitch presentation
- How to build your slide deck
- Red Flags and Green Lights
- What a successful outcome looks like
If you have ever wanted to make – or do a better job making – investor presentations, you do not want to miss this interview.